Author: Isabelle Yeo
The world’s largest Digital Asset Carnival is just around the corner. Huobi Korea has invited blockchain experts for an intriguing panel discussion.
From August 2-3, the large-scale carnival jointly sponsored by HuoBi Korea and Blocknode will be held in Seoul, South Korea. Hundreds of Chinese, Japanese, Korean investors and leaders will attend the event to discuss the development of the blockchain industry; more than 140 Digital Asset Project parties will also meet users at the event to answer their burning queries. Successful Bitcoin investors from China, Wu Jihan, Du Jun and government officials, will gather to discuss new regulatory consensus with Korean government officials on the status of industry issues and imbalances.
The speakers rounded for the event attract eyes of the public, as they would cover hot topics and questions posed by the attendees. Some hot topics that would be discussed include: the top exchanges were stolen successively, and the escalating safety concerns for coin holders; the negative background of the project side was exposed, and the public began to lose trust in media for toleration and contribution to the inferior projects.
Highlights of the event are as follow:
- Wu Jihan, the CEO of Bitmain, who has more than 30% of the Bitcoin world’s computing power, will synchronize the listing of Bitcoin at the
- “The King of Chinese and Korean Media”, the Founder of Jinse Finance, and CEO of Node Capital, Du Jun would express his views on the fairness of blockchain media.
- Jin Hezhen, Chairman of the Korean Blockchain Association, will express his views on how the media can help the exchanges develop compliance, and how the media can promote Initial Coin Offering in view of public interest
- Ding Youxin, the South Korean that help top consortium to complete the final transformation of Fintech, will express his views on the feasibility of Blockchain on the FinTech Industry, he will also share which industries in South Korea needs to be transform by Blockchain
- Insights on the bilateral ties between China and South Korea, and the authority to control bilateral capital movements – Cui Junyong, CEO of China-Korea Fund, and Quan Hebin, Chief Blockchain Analyst of Huobi Co., Korea, will discuss the shortage of talent in the blockchain industry and suggest possible talent development plans. In addition, the two will share the differences in government attitudes, supervision, and investors between China and South Korea in the blockchain industry;
- Exchange representatives will comment on ‘air projects’ and share what is valuable from the eyes of the exchange.
Till date, this event is the world’s largest Digital Asset Carnival. As of July 31, more than 2,000 people have signed up. The number of on-site projects exceeded 140, covering many of the most popular and technically advanced early projects in Korea; more than 50 projects will give out their latest perks on the spot. The exchange will also publicly introduce the screening criteria of the currency.
This event will be an annual event for digital currency enthusiasts and an opportunity to get in touch with the exchange and the projects. Participants can experience and exchange blockchain technology products, and audience can interact and get rewards from the projects.
On the 2nd night, the Carnival will arrange a variety of activities for the VIP users like, “Huobi’s Night” and “Investment Night Banquet”; the third evening will be a Carnival After Party organized by CDC Project, CDC will discuss their current situation, next strategy and share the latest information on the blockchain ecosystem with 100 participants from China, South Korea, Japan, panel investors, investment institutions, media, KOL and the Korean community to discuss CDC’s current situation
The event will be officially registered today. You can scan the QR code below or click on this link to register:
Dates: 2 Aug – 3 Aug
Location: Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas (5F)
Photo Credits: Huobi Carnival