Huobi Group (www.huobigroup.com), the world’s leading provider of blockchain asset financial solutions, announced today its launch of Institutional Trading, an exclusive channel for institutions to ensure safe, compliant and rapid deposit-withdrawal of high-value assets.
For its first phase of recruitment, Huobi has limited services to 100 institutional clients and 10 deposit-withdrawal deals on a first come, first serve basis. Huobi’s one-stop professional services for institutions include the following:
- Exclusive Channel: Exclusive channels for institutions to ensure safe, compliant and rapid deposit and withdrawal of high-value assets.
- Multitasking: Meet the demand for trading with multiple positions and strategies by allowing up to 1,000 sub-accounts.
- Customized limit: Customized withdraw and loan limit.
- On-call service: Exclusive customer service manager for institutions providing on-call support service.
- Vision: Access to the big data industry analysis published regularly by Huobi Research and the report on investment strategy in secondary markets by Huobi Quant Academy.
- Meet-up: Regularly invited influencers come discuss blockchain topics and digital currency development. Enjoy institution-exclusive resource connections including withdrawal and deposit and media resource seminars.
- Exploration: Qualified customers will participate in various high-quality investment projects.
About Huobi Group
Huobi is one of the world’s leading digital assets and services providers, offering crypto investors a wide range of digital assets and financial services. In 2013, Huobi’s founding team saw the tremendous potential of blockchain technology, digital assets, and global financial reform, all of which led to the creation of Huobi. Huobi now empowers millions of users, across 130+ countries to participate in digital assets markets. Currently, Huobi has offices in Singapore, United States, Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong (China) with more countries and regions coming soon in the near future.